At Ducharme Motors we want to help you keep your vehicle completely protected in a situation that it will need repairs.
We have several options to help you out, one of our most popular being the Ducharme Motors Protection Plan (DMPP). It gives you tire and rim protection, windshield repair protection, key/remote replacement protection, as well as inspection protection.
Along with our Ducharme Motors Protection Plan you can also get other vehicle protection programs like Pro-packs, Life and Disability, Ford Prepaid Maintenance, etc.
The following gives a brief explanation of what is covered in our Ducharme Motors Protection Plan:
Tire & Rim Protection: Ducharme Motors guarantees that if a road hazard causes damage to one or more of the vehicles tires (punctured and no longer able to hold air pressure) Ducharme Motors will:
- Reimburse the buyer for the cost of the repair (maximum $40.00 per occurrence) or replace the damaged tire with a comparable tire, if not repairable.
- If the rim becomes damaged (will not hold air pressure) from a road hazard, Ducharme Motors will replace it with a similar rim.
- Reimburse you for roadside service for towing or tire changing (up to a maximum of $50.00 per occurrence, if related to a claim under this guarantee).
All maximum amounts are inclusive of taxes. Any repair, installation, mounting, balancing and taxes will be reimbursed to the buyer. Damage resulting in scrapes, scratches, chips, or other cosmetic damage is not covered on this guarantee. A ROAD HAZARD IS DEFINED AS A CONDITION ON A PUBLIC HIGHWAY WHICH SHOULD NOT EXIST THERE, SUCH AS NAILS, SCREWS, GLASS, LOOSE OBJECTS, DEBRIS, ETC.
Windshield Repair Protection: Ducharme Motors will cover the repair cost of minor chips to the front windshield only. The damage will only be covered if it has resulted from the impact of propelled rocks and other road hazards. Coverage under this plan excludes replacement of windshield or repairs beyond the warranty replacement parts capabilities.
Exclusions that this warranty does not cover:
- Any weather related damage
- Vehicle glass other than the front windshield
- Stress cracks or any cracks that exceed the diameter of a quarter
- Consequential damages
- Any damage that cannot be repaired using the warranty replacement program
- Any cosmetic defects that might remain or occur as a result of the warranty replacement program
Key/Remote Replacement: Coverage is provided for the replacement of a key/remote, to a maximum of $500.00 per occurrence.
Inspections: If your vehicle requires an annual inspection, keep a copy of the inspection work order. It will be required in the event of a claim.
For pricing and more information you can contact one of our Business Managers at 780-826-3278 or visit us online at http://www.ducharmemotors.com/dcm/contact to fill in a request for more information.