FORD OF CANADA PREPAID MAINTENANCE PLANS
WHY CHOOSE PREPAID MAINTENANCE?
- Fully backed by Ford of Canada
- Honoured at Ford dealerships all across North America
- Helps you stay on top of your vehicle’s maintenance schedule
- Pay less for routine services like oil changes
- Quality maintenance by Certified Ford Mechanics using manufacturer-approved and genuine OEM parts
- Remaining coverage can be transferred to the next owner should you choose to sell your vehicle. This can increase your vehicle’s resale value. Must be transferred within 90 days of vehicle purchase. Excludes Limited Maintenance Plan
- Prepaid Maintenance can easily be added to any financing plan
There are many maintenance plans to choose from, depending on your needs. Ask us about your options, and we will help you choose the perfect plan for you! Coverage begins at the time of plan purchase and ends at the predetermined time or kilometre allotment. Plans can be purchased prior to 12 months or 20,000km from the warranty start date.
THE FORD MAINTENANCE PROTECTION PLAN (FMPP)
The FMPP covers all scheduled maintenance for gasoline and diesel Ford vehicles, including all items listed on the maintenance schedule located in your vehicle’s owner’s manual. This includes coverage of the following essential items (due to standard wear):
- Brake pads and linings
- Brake rotors
- Clutch disc
- Engine belts, hoses, and hose clamps
- Spark plugs
- Light bulbs (excluding LED lamps)
THE LIMITED MAINTENANCE PLAN (LMP)
This plan covers your regular maintenance for pre-owned vehicles, including engine oil and filter changes, multi-point inspections, and tire rotations. The LMP is available with a number of service intervals and distances, from a 1-year/20,000km plan to a 4-year/80,000km plan.